YOUR BEST ALTERNATIVE WAY TO RELIEVE NECK, SHOULDER AND UPPER BACK
Designed by Pykal in Cheyenne, WY, USA.
Helps recover fast from muscular pain or physical injury, relieves stress and anxiety, can also be used as heating pad for back pains.
Buttons (microwave-safe) when closed ensure extra warmth.
Comes with a luxury bag for storage when not in use.
Provides supreme moist heat therapy which has deep penetrating effects. Excellent for migraine relief, arthritis pain relief and neck pain relief.
Aromatherapy – Selected Premium Dried Herbs (Lavender, Chamomile, Peppermint, and Lemongrass) enhance your mood and provide long-lasting relaxation.
MOIST HEAT AND AROMATHERAPY
Moist heat soothes and relaxes sore muscles around the neck area; as it envelopes heat, it specifically targets the tensed areas and injured muscles.
Aromatherapy or essential oil therapy is considered as a holistic approach to healing; It includes essential oils and natural plant extracts that help improve both physical and emotional health -targeting the health of mind, body, and spirit.
LONGEST HEAT RETENTION
We created this neck and shoulder wrap with top quality materials and with the idea to make the heat last for the longest time possible.
WIDER FOR MORE COVERAGE
WITH FRONT BUTTONS
CUSTOMIZED DESIGN BAG
CERVICAL SPINE RESEARCH SOCIETY
- A Percentage of the profit of this sale will go to CSRS to support their cause and mission.
- With every purchase, you make a difference and contribution to the research.
|Dimensions||11.299999988474 x 9.099999990718 x 4.599999995308 in|
1. Place wrap on a clean, dry plate and place inside your microwave. Make sure the Neck portion of the Wrap is tucked inside. Also, make sure the wrap doesn’t block the turn-table from turning to allow for even distribution of Heat. Please watch Video Instructions on how to properly place your neck warmer inside the microwave.
2. Use the table below to find your exact heating time base on the power rating of your microwave. If you do not know the power rating of your microwave, then it is best that you start by testing your wrap by heating it for 90 seconds on high as this is considered safe for most microwaves.
3. If you desire more heat, then heat in 30 second increments by flipping and folding the wrap on the opposite side.
Direction for Cold Use:
Moist heat therapy wraps are commonly used for heat therapy but some may want to use for cold therapy treatment. Fold the wrap, put inside a plastic bag and place the plastic bag in the freezer for 1 hour.
1. Do not leave heat wrap unattended while microwaving.
2. When reheating, microwave it in 30-second increments.