Coffee Thermal Carafe Stainless Steel (2 Liter) – Lab Tested Insulated Vacuum Carafe with Lid Secure plus FREE Cleaning Brush, Quality Water, Juice, Wine & Beverage Dispenser by Pykal
1. VACUUM INSULATED THERMAL PITCHER | LAB TESTED THERMAL RETENTION FOR HOT COFFEE AND COLD DRINK – Enjoy the unadulterated flavor of your freshly roasted coffee or fruit juices served at its most optimal temperatures even after hours of storage – thanks to the coffee carafe’s reinforced vacuum insulation technology that stands out from the rest of insulated carafe in the market when it comes to thermal insulation.
2. EXTRA SAFE WITH TIGHT LOCK LID AND NON-SLIP RUBBER BASE | GERMAN ENGINEERED LID SECURE MACHANISM that always locks AT THE RIGHT SPOT unlike other carafes. | Made with double walled surgical grade stainless steel body for uncompromised interior vacuum insulation while remaining cool and safe to touch on the outside. Features easy grip handle and Non Slip Rubber Base for perfect balance and stability.
3. PRESS BUTTON TECHNOLOGY | SPILL-FREE SPOUT | HEAVY DUTY & CRAFTED FOR YEARS OF USE – Our carafe features generous capacity, ultimate comfort in handling through the press of a button, and premium spout with NO leaking , dripping or spilling for single-handed pouring. EXTRA WIDE top opening makes it easier to clean, fill and pour than other carafes. Double wall solid structure gives you peace of mind.
4. SLEEK ELEGANT DESIGN | PERFECT GIFT BOX | FREE BRUSH INCLUDED – The elegant stainless steel design with satin finish gives your kitchen a touch of class. Supreme gift box package makes it a perfect gift for your friends and family. FREE BRUSH ensures easy and thorough cleaning.
5.***COUNTERFEIT WARNING & WARRANTY INFORMATION *** From time to time we have some COUNTERFEIT SELLERS on our amazon listing, so if you are not buying from seller “PYKAL”, you are buying a counterfeit. When bought from Pykal, the carafe will come with 1 Year Warranty for Peace of Mind. Make sure to look for “Sold by Pykal and Fulfilled by Amazon” to be 100% confident on your purchase. Any confusion, you may contact us
✅ Pykal’s Thermal Coffee carafe PYX018X has a 2 Liters(68 Oz) capacity and is great for serving hot or cold beverages.
✅ German engineered advanced vacuum technology ensures phenomenal thermal retention properties that is so above the rest. Outside body is cool & easy to touch/hold.
✅ Double-wall stainless steel construction with Surgical Grade Stainless Steel on the inside.
✅ PREMIUM-GRADE Cleaning brush and a PERFECT GIFT BOX is included with your purchase.
✅ Ideal use – as a tea/coffee thermos, milk carafe, creamer carafe, juice, wine, water pitcher.
❌ DO NOT put the Carafe in the dishwasher or submerge it in the sink as this will allow water to penetrate through the inner and outer cylinders and damage the insulation.
❌The top of your carafe has been mechanically sealed to provide for better insulation results and as such is not detachable.
LID ALWAYS LOCKS IN THE RIGHT PLACE
PYKAL PYX018S CARAFE
✅ The Top of the carafe and the lid is Lab Tested BPA Free
❌ Lid is hard to close at the right place
❌ The top assembly is not BPA FREE meaning harmful chemicals make contact with your beverage.
THERMAL RETENTION PERFORMANCE – LAB TESTED & APPROVED
✅ Hot Insulation Test temperatures of 12H≥168℉(76°C), 24H≥141℉(60°C) as per LAB tests done at room temperature with starting temperature of water recorded at 208℉ (98°C) and Carafe being 95% full throughout the test (Important – Read the 3 steps below)
✅ Cold beverages stay cold for well over 24 hours. It is even More Effective for cold drinks.
3 STEPS to achieve the Best Thermal Performance, you must follow these 3 steps (we also call them laws of PHYSICS) –
1. PREHEAT the Carafe by pouring a few cups of boiling hot water in the carafe and leaving it there for 10 mins.
2. POUR beverage as hot as you possibly can. The hotter the beverage, the longer it is going to stay hot.
3. Start out with carafe being 90-95% FULL. As the beverage levels drops in the carafe, the heat dissipates to the upper levels of the carafe and somewhat absorbed by the stainless steel wall; This is due to PHYSICS. Hence at only 15-20% full coffee will not stay steaming hot for much longer unless the carafe is topped up. This is common with Thermal Carafes.
WATCH BEFORE YOU BUY
Scroll down to see the Video labelled Lucy’s story with Pykal Thermal Carafe to see a full product demonstration
Pouring is a Breeze
To pour, simply press the push button and tilt.
To stop pouring, release the push button and sllowly tilt the carafe back to its original position.
The Smart Choice for all your Coffee & Beverage Needs
Ideal use as tea/coffee thermos, milk carafe, creamer carafe, juice dispenser, wine dispenser, water pitcher.
NOT ADVISED for use with Carbonated Drinks.
Wash and rinse the Carafe thoroughly before you use it for the first time.
DO NOT put the Carafe in the dishwasher or submerge it in the sink as this will allow water to penetrate through the inner and outer cylinders and damage the insulation.
DO NOT leave tea or coffee inside the Carafe for more than a full day.
When storing the Carafe it is best to remove the lead for a few hours to allow it to dry thoroughly.
Do not disassemble the lid of your Carafe as that will damage it and void warranty
DO NOT use metal or abrasive scrubbers when cleaning the Carafe inside or out as they may damage the Stainless Steel. Wash with warm soapy water after each use and use the soft bristle brush provided for cleaning the inside.
Tighten the lid by rotating it counter clockwise. Ensure you dry the top before you rotate it. Do not rotate it all the way or it may be hard to open again.
DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
Pour is literally a breeze by just pressing the push button. However, as you release the push button, water will drip gradually until a full stop. DO NOT immediately remove hand from pouring position until no water is dripping, for risk of spills & burns
Normally it is sufficient to wipe the outside of the vacuum flask with a damp cloth to keep it clean
Keep out of children’s reach
Handle with Care
If carafe is dropped or subjected to strong shock/impact, dents/depressions can form, reducing its insulation properties.
Heating the flask is prohibited
Do not overfill
Keep the carafe 85-90% full. Overfilling the product may stiffen the push lever or cause the contents to spill when closing the cap, resulting in burns.
Do not press the push lever when the spout is near a person’s face or when the product is in a tilted position
The beverage or steam may burst out suddenly and result in burns
Do not carry in a tilted position or with push lever pressed
The contents may leak and result in burns. Carry in an upright level position. Do not shake or turn the carafe upside down
Do not refrigerate or microwave
Do not fill with dry ice or carbonated drinks
Doing so may cause pressure to build in the product, resulting in the cap getting stuck. Moreover, burns may result from the contents bursting out or the cap becoming damaged and bursting off
Beverages should be stored no longer than 24 hours
Do not use this product while in a car
The contents may spill and result in burns or staining of the car’s interior.
Make sure that the cap is fitted securely before pouring beverages
Do not disassemble or attempt to repair this product by yourself
Doing so may result in damage to the product or accidents.