120 AMAZING COFFEE RECIPES
Click below to download the PDF for FREE!
Brewing Instruction with Pykal Pour Over Coffee Maker
1. Grind your coffee beans to a medium grind between coarse and fine.
2. We suggest a ratio of 24 g coffee ground-340 g water.
3. Keep your water temperature at around 200 degree F.
4. Slowly pour a small amount of water over the coffee ground to wet the surface of it, and wait 30 seconds.
5. Slowly pour more water over the coffee ground. Stop when water covers all coffee ground, wait until all water drips through, and pour again.
6. Congratulations! Now you should have a damn fine cup of coffee.
Alternative Brewing Method with Pykal Pour Over Coffee Maker
1. Grind 20g coffee beans to a medium grind.
2. Measure 20ml of hot water with the gooseneck kettle, and slowly pour it over the coffee ground in the filter. Let the coffee bloom for 30 seconds.
3. Measure 120ml of hot water and pour it over the bloomed coffee ground.
4. Switch the filter onto the other carafe (or any other vessel ) and pour the coffee through.
5. Measure another 80ml of hot water and add it to the coffee.
6. Pour the brewed coffee in your coffee cup and enjoy!